Startle your wife, girlfriend, mom, daughter, or friend with these awesome, practical, and budget-friendly gifts.
If you’re looking to buy a present for one of the special ladies in your life, prior to heading out into the wilds of the local shopping mall, check out our list of the best gifts for women. These slick gift ideas will speak louder than your words and surprise her with how intuitive you are!
Top Gift Ideas For The Woman In Your Life
The list below provides you with some great gift ideas for the women in your life.
Whether she is your girlfriend, your wife or just the crush, let’s face it, sometimes it’s hard to pick the perfect gift.
But with these tips you are sure to select something that she will love.
The number one rule when buying a gift for a woman is to get her something that she wants, not something that she needs!
Think about pampering her, helping her feel luxurious and elegant.
All women want one thing – to look beautiful!
That’s why beauty products are the best option! Ladies just love when they get great presents that will make them more attractive.
Just think about a beauty issue your woman is most concerned about. It can be wrinkles on her face, cellulite on her thighs or her hair.
When you get her a present that will eliminate these problems, she will be truly happy and grateful!
The second best thing are health and fitness products. This way you are showing your lady that you care about her well-being.
Cool ideas in this category include activity trackers, massagers, foot spas, heated wraps, fitness equipment, etc.
The third category that includes some amazing gifts is bed&bath. It contains some very popular items.
You also have to think about the occasion. For example, anniversary. Anniversaries are especially important to women because it is a day when her partner can spoil her and make her feel special.
So, this should be the time when a man puts that extra effort in finding a really great anniversary gift. You want her to know just how much you appreciate all her efforts. A box of chocolates or a day at a spa are so common. These are almost expected.
Forget about them. Now is the time to find something that shows you have made an effort and not immediately bought a standard anniversary gift for women.
Do Not Trust Her
Do not trust her if you hear this: “It’s okay honey, I do not need anything!”
If your lady says this, be very alarmed! She actually thinks “I expect you to surprise me!”
Women love surprises, they don’t like to be asked “honey, what do you want for your birthday?”
If you take this phrase as an excuse, be ready for days or weeks of silent behavior.
Do Not Buy
There are some things you should never give her as a present. Here are some examples.
- Money. Women want men to make an effort for them. This will tell them that you you really care. This basically conveys the message “I don’t know what to get you, so I just did the bare minimum.” Money in an envelope will make her feel cheap and you will end up in her bad book.
- Gift card or certificate. Like money, this shows a lack of effort. Gift cards or certificates are okay for friends and colleagues, but for your female partner it’s a relationship death sentence!
- Perfumes. You buy one and it turns out that she doesn’t like that particular perfume.
- Shoes. Do not even think about them!
- Handbags. You are most likely to buy a handbag that’s the wrong color or wrong designer or wrong something else.
- Clothes. You need to know her size (even if you know, it’s not a guarantee that it will fit her perfectly). If you buy something that is too small (‘you think I need to lose weight!’) or too big (‘you think I’m fat!’). Besides size, you have to think about color and style. The likelihood that you will get all 3 of these categories correct is very, very small.
- Jewelry. Women are very particular and there is a big chance that you will get her something that she won’t like. This happened to me so many times.
- Chocolates. She’s on a diet and you did not know!!
- Gag. They’re only good for a one time laugh.
If you buy any of these, instead of making her happy, you will make her disappointed. You really do no want to do that.
Also, do not give your woman something that you really want for yourself such as a baseball autographed by some famous player.
Always plan ahead. Last minute gifts are typically bought in desperation—and they show it.
Don’t take the easy way out. Don’t just send flowers or a box of chocolates and expect an overwhelming response. Women appreciate gifts that are meaningful and useful.
Yes, I’m very well aware that women are just not logical creatures when it comes to gifts. So I feel sorry for those men who struggle with gift buying.
But if you pick any product from my list, you will melt her heart! Guaranteed!
One more very important thing!
If you can, never buy something that is cheap! She will instantly think that you do not care! This can send a really bad message,”Is it possible that he has so low opinion about me!” Cheap gifts won’t do for birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Valentine’s day or any other holiday.
Women want to receive gifts that are not like everything else they have gotten before. That usually means spending more money. But I’m sure your woman deserves that.
According to some studies, when you give a gift, the recipient automatically values it lower than its actual worth – up to 18% less than its actual retail value. Imagine how much an inexpensive gift will be valued at?
Buy a product that she probably wouldn’t buy on her own because it is a little luxurious, but not too much expensive. It says “I’m thinking about you and I want you to have the best quality.”
Men often jump to the conclusion that his female partner will love flowers or chocolates or some other cliché gift. But most women don’t like those things as gifts. In fact, they have received these sort of gifts so many times that they don’t consider them presents.
In the end, giving a unique and unusual gift while having a romantic dinner is all you need to make your wife or girlfriend really happy! Trust me. I know!
“A good surprise lasts five seconds. A good gift will be remembered forever.” That’s why our list of the best gifts for women should be considered as a go-to guide for you.