The OfficePRO Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone in your office can brew what they want.
This brewer has an Auto Off feature so when set it turns off after two hours of non-use. With the selection of three cup sizes, the Keurig B145 OfficePRO brewer model offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs. The purchase of this model also includes a bonus k-cup portion trial pack.
- 48-ounce removable water reservoir
- Choice of 3 brewing cup size options (6, 8 and 10-ounces)
- Energy Savings Mode Auto Off
- Drainable internal hot water tank
- Heats and brews in less than one minute
- 4 Bonus K-cup portion trial pack
- It has a drain feature; that allows one to drain the unit of the water that is deep inside the machine, preparing it for transport or storage.
- As designed for office used, it usually been used in heavy duty or work, so it supposed to have a more durable pump. This model excellent with their durability. Many buyers satisfied this durability.
- With three 3 size options, users can only brew which are needed.
- If users brew a small cup, it can run one more small size cup through the K-Cup without it being too watered down.
- Users can refill the water and open and close the coffee pod without having to pull it out from under the overhead cabinets.
- It maybe makes some vibration and noise when the water heats up but the noise is very minimal, maybe just about 5 15 seconds.
Product Disadvantages :
- This model operates with noisy and vibrates quite a bit.
- If users do not use or forget the drain feature and take some time to pump the water out of the inner heating chamber, they will not making coffee with fresh water!
- Some users’ might be requires a water filter but is not included with the product. It must be purchases separately.