With its stainless-steel door and silver wrap, this 1200-watt microwave oven by Panasonic makes a stylish and convenient addition to any contemporary kitchen.
Check The Price
The 1.2-cubic-foot unit with its 13-1/2-inch turntable excellently cooks and evenly heats anything from breakfast foods and after-school snacks to dinnertime meals and appetizers when entertaining.
Ideal for busy professionals and on-the-go families, the microwave oven provides quick and easy meal preparation while nicely accommodating and enhancing surrounding decor.
Panasonic’s trailblazing Inverter technology delivers true, variable microwave power, which means even temperatures and consistent textures throughout the food being cooked. The consistent delivery of microwave energy allows delicate foods to simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking, so foods have the look and taste you expect…without the wait.
Note: If you are not sure what you need, check out our Microwave Oven Buying Guide to learn more. Next you will want to check out our Microwave Oven Reviews to get more options from our list of the Best Built In Microwave Ovens.
The Inverter microwave oven perfects the art of cooking, taking microwave cooking to a whole new level. You’ll experience delicious food that better retains its color, nutrients, and flavor and that’s easier and faster to prepare. Oh, and you can still make great popcorn.
Furthermore, the Inverter power unit is smaller and lighter than conventional microwave circuitry (aka the heavy, enclosed side of the microwave), which allows for more interior space to fit that favorite casserole dish, without increasing the oven’s overall exterior dimensions. Weighing just 25-1/2 pounds, the oven’s roomy interior measures 14-3/8 inches long by 13-15/16 inches wide by 9-15/16 inches high, while its compact exterior measures 15-13/16 inches long by 20-11/16 inches wide by 12-1/4 inches high.
For more information about this product click here.
- Inverter Technology for even cooking and delivering delicious flavor and Inverter Turbo Defrost for quick defrosting
- Elegant 4-Digit Blue Readout LED Display with Programming Icon Dial and buttons for quick programming
- 1200 Watts of High Power; One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat for automatic cooking settings
- Measures 15 15/16″ (D) x 20 3/8″ (W) x 11 7/8″ (H), 25.3 lbs., Stainless Steel face
- Please note: upper left-corner door has a small indentation to allow the door to open smoothly.