For more than thirty years, Sharp has been the name to trust for cooking innovations like the Carousel microwave turntable. Sharp recently introduced the award-winning Insight Range with the world’s first Microwave Drawer Oven.
Now Sharp blends style and convenience in a remarkably versatile stand-alone product: the Insight Pro Microwave Drawer Oven. It’s the most innovative idea yet for where to put the microwave.
The Sharp KB6524P built-in microwave offers a stainless steel finish and a drawer design. The front-mounted touch controls are easy to use and offer access to plenty of features and performance options. This built-in microwave has a 1.2 cubic foot capacity and 1000 watts of power on the highest setting.
Although the capacity is a little on the smaller side, this microwave has been designed to fit in 24-inch spaces. The drawer can be opened and closed with the touch of a button for added convenience. Sensor cooking and reheating settings are included, and this built-in microwave is overall a solid option for someone who wants the drawer design.
Note: If you are not sure what you need, check out our Microwave Oven Buying Guide to learn more. Next you will want to check out our Microwave Oven Reviews to get more options from our list of the Best Built In Microwave Ovens.
- 1000-watt microwave drawer oven with 1-1/5-cubic-foot interior
- Opens automatically with pull/push of towel-bar handle or press of a button
- Auto-Touch control panel; digital LCD display; kitchen clock and timer; 11 power levels
- Sensor Cook; Short Cut options; auto defrost; concealed louvers for a sleek look
- Measures 26-1/5 by 24 by 15-2/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty