You walk into your house after a tired day of work and are immediately assaulted with a musty odor that you swear you had managed to get rid of with that expensive room freshener you bought. If you are looking for the best dehumidifiers, this Friedrich D70BP 70 Pint Dehumidifier Review reveals that this one belongs near the top of the list.
You notice a cold pipe in your house dripping although all water taps and faucets have been completely closed. You cleared all the leftovers from last night and ensure you used that pine-cleaner when you mopped the house but you still find those nasty cockroaches scurrying to hard-to-reach-and-clean crevices.
Are these problems for you and are you desperate to find a solution for it? Well, invest in a good dehumidifier today!
The main reason for all of the above problems is excess moisture in the air. With lack of proper ventilation and the naturally humid climate of some regions, it is impossible to tackle this menace in any other way. It is good to enjoy a spot of rain now and then but living in a perpetually humid house is just not feasible.
- A dehumidifier extracts the extra moisture in the air and converts it into water or vapor, depending on the technology used.
- They vary in size and shape, depending on how much of moisture you want removed, what your budget is, if you want quieter dehumidifiers, etc.
- The ones that extract the water from the air then collect it in a bucket or some similar detachable object that must be emptied when It reaches its maximum capacity.
- This particular dehumidifier can store up to 70 pints of water in one day and can be used in a standard 115V electricity outlet in your house.
- It comes with an in-built continuously draining system that saves you a lot of time and energy in disposing of the collected water, if used.
- The alternate way is to use the easily removable bucket with a carry handle and empty it when the 24-hour timer sets off its alarm.
- It also displays the room’s temperature and the humidity level.
- It has a built-in drain that can remove condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 feet using the continuous drainage option available at the rear drain outlet.
Benefits and why you should buy this
When you buy Friedrich D70BP, you are solving all problems that are caused due to excess moisture. There are lesser insects like cockroaches and fleas in the house, your home smells fresh, the air is easy to feel and breathe, your furnishings and other objects are not covered in mold and mildew. And of course, with all these things eliminated, you banish many disease causing bacteria and germs too.
Friedrich D70BP is easy to handle, available in stores and online shopping websites and is quite economically priced. Customers who have used this have been impressed by how quickly it brought down the humidity level in very less time although it has a noise fan. So for those looking to tackle the humidity problem, you should certainly consider this as one of your options.